Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you got , Im on the hunt. Im lookin for somthin in great shape prefer low miles , Show me what you got.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
127 Posts
i'd sure pick the ktm if you find both. Electric start,100+ lbs lighter. I've had both and the KTM was heads and tails above.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ktm

Go for the KTM, head and shoulders above the 650. Ive had KTMs for the past 11 yrs and love them. Bulletproof! plus there is so much in extras you can't go wrong. :good:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go for the KTM, head and shoulders above the 650. Ive had KTMs for the past 11 yrs and love them. Bulletproof! plus there is so much in extras you can't go wrong. :good:
Well from what i can tell the F-ing KTMs have a hell of a resale value , a dealer just told me I would be 9K OTD for a new 530 and i havent seen a 525 for less than 5k as a duel sport and that was on 03 WTF.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dam , So far at this point I am concerdering getting one out of Bakersfield or Reno just to get a decent price for a clean bike

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nailed it KTMs below 2007 have had a lot of issues with engines and trans , XRs seam to be bullet proof for the most part KTM 2007 and above 5K+ and parts for the KTM are $$$ , compared to the XR. Honda XR650l sell for 2K cheaper and parts if you needed them are readily avb. So the obvious choice is

[/IMG]

First ride Cell phone pic

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure if you bought a bike yet, but I have 2008 XR650L for sale with low miles. Please let me know if you are interested? Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts