Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you fuckers better be partying down for the fourth for ME!!!!!! im stuck in my 5 star room cuz its raining and is still 95 degrees outside! at the ritz baby!! this place is crazy, the shopping is insane, havent seen any chinos yet, been looking for one! Holy shit there is some hot women here though!!! i bought 3 new watches for about $350 USD, 1 rolex submariner, 1 brietling bentley and tiger woods tag huer. the buildings here are crazy tall everywhere, im on the 26th floor. havent had to work yet cuz all our video equipment hasnt cleared customs yet.. wish i was riding somewhere with you guys, atleast i can get online and talk to you fuckers!! i will post some pics of the wall, tieneman square and some other shit too, yesterday a guy tried to sell me scorpions on a stick, WTF? been here 4 days alraedy fiending to ride, only19 more days!!! i found some fireworks so we had our own lil 4th celebration here..there is some cool nightclubs right by the hotel too. i havent been eating very much, but thats cool im fat anyway!! good beer, tsingtao beer is damn good, any way enough about here, you guys post some pics of some rides so i rub one out to some rhino pics!! jk LOL Peace out from the peoples republic of China!!!!
Blake

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wassup, just got home from partying it up beijing style, karoke and dared my buddy to eat a scorpion for 20 bucks!!! was so cool!!! its 1 am got to go to bed now, work at 7am. later friends!!!:punish:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I hear they have saftey meetings that last for a few days there. How is the smog and the Sars? Do you have to wear a painting mask all the time from the smog? Ow and if the ground starts shaking thats just an after shock. Have fun and be safe! One more qestion can you realy buy like three sister for 5 bucks for the week?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Fuck, I am pissed I missed you here Blake! Pick me up a Roley son! Myabe one of them knockoff Monte Blanc wallets or some shit! Rusty wanted me to remind you about the "Kareoke Bars" I hear they SUCK...literally...........2-3 at a time! Wha eva you may wan mista amerikan.......you wan sucky sucky....20 dolla you pick da gurl......you wan da numba fo-teen wit rice? HooFlungPoo.........Hook me with a watch dog!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
sorry to here how you spent your 4th i was airborn at pismo:good:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
almost died!!!

hey guys, bad day yeaterday, i barely ate at all, worked 14 hour days 3 in a row, 95 degrees and 95% humidity, all we had was water, i sweated out all my potassiuam, and had a bad heat stroke episode, my heart stopped pumping blood to my extremeties, my hands got all weird and i couldnt move them, couldnt see straight or walk, spent thr night in a chineese hospital with an IV, the doc said if I didnt go in my heart could have shut down, needless to say i feel terrible and they got me on all sorts of chinese drugs to rerplenish my fluids, i lost like 10 lbs in sweat. im ok now, but it was pretty scary, didnt know WTF was going on, if it wasnt for my friends and coworkers who knows what would have happened, chineses ambulance and hospitals are very interesting, wouldnt wish it on my enemies!!
blake

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
that sucks!!!!hope you get on your feet and feal better

·
Registered
106 Posts
Watch that heat and keep hydrated....How to celabrate our nations birthday, go to China...When you get back come to AZ in the 110+ heat and we'll find you some fresh Scorpions.:D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Watch that heat and keep hydrated....How to celabrate our nations birthday, go to China...When you get back come to AZ in the 110+ heat and we'll find you some fresh Scorpions.:D
trust me i didnt want to go, but when you get offered 10G's to film for 3 weeks you take it in this economy....

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Glad your ok blake ! A good thing to do is take some potassium pills {vitamins} I keep a bottle in my trailer for when it gets really hot in the desert and you been drinking all night.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts