Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was just down at Warrior. The deals are good but not that good. I was looking at the FS2300 and their best price was 22K + tax, lic., and doc. All the trailers are 50% off MSRP. Everybody knows that WW MSRP's are way pumped up, 44K for a FS2300 msrp. :eek:

·
Registered
792 Posts
I was just down at Warrior. The deals are good but not that good. I was looking at the FS2300 and their best price was 22K + tax, lic., and doc. All the trailers are 50% off MSRP. Everybody knows that WW MSRP's are way pumped up, 44K for a FS2300 msrp. :eek:
Of course. That doesn't suprise me. Those adds are always scams:punish:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
the way i look at it is pay 75.000.00 for a ww 40foot 5th or go spend 28.000.00 on a sandpiper 40foot 5th and have more money to play or get more toys add the interest to 75 and after you pay off the ww the damm thing ran 150,000.00 i think about that every time someone says ww is the best:pnow look at them:D most every one with a new ww is not going out becuse of fuel I say its becuse there damm traler is coasting them so much

·
Registered
0 Posts
the way i look at it is pay 75.000.00 for a ww 40foot 5th or go spend 28.000.00 on a sandpiper 40foot 5th and have more money to play or get more toys add the interest to 75 and after you pay off the ww the damm thing ran 150,000.00 i think about that every time someone says ww is the best:pnow look at them:D most every one with a new ww is not going out becuse of fuel I say its becuse there damm traler is coasting them so much

My WW doesnt cost me shit! WW is still one of the best if not the best toy hauler made. A lot of people talk a lot of shit on WW. Most own a cheaper trailer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
My WW doesnt cost me shit! WW is still one of the best if not the best toy hauler made. A lot of people talk a lot of shit on WW. Most own a cheaper trailer.

:good:

22k for a fs2300? I'm assuming a superlite. Not a bad deal, That's about what dealer cost would be(based on my Rage'n exp.) Retail on a similair Rage'n was only around 32 though-hardly half off

·
Registered
450 Posts
If I could get an aftermarket warranty for parts and labor from a 3rd party I would pay 22k for a new 22 WW trailer. But in this market there are so many smoke'n deals on 1 and 2 year old models in larger sizes for 22k that I would definitely go that route. I have seen some nice 2006/2007 22-23' trailers going for 16-20k. I guess it all depends how important new vs slightly used is to you.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
at least joeys loyal, he reminds me of a ship captian standing on the bow as the ship sinks.....:wave:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Here is some info. Take it for what it is worth. My brother has been calling WW for a week and finally left a message saying he was going to drive his trailer through their front door. The lady that called him back laughing saying she hears that 30 times a day and that they are or already have been bought by their parent company. She said for the last couple months they have been denying all warranties because they were going to be going into backruptcy, but the warranties are still going to be good. Take it for what it is worth. I can't see her wasting her time to call someone and tell them that if it was not true. Maybe she just didn't want a trailer coming through the front door at her.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Joey I did say most every one. and yes I have a cheaper trailer! no im not talking shit just saying they are not worth what there asking for them and you are right ww has one the best floor plans.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Floorplans? How many different floorplans do you think there are for something with a big ass door in the back?

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Floorplans? How many different floorplans do you think there are for something with a big ass door in the back?
Most of the T.H's on the market with living room slides put the kitchen on the door side with NO windows. To me that was a biggie. I wanted to have windows on the camp side of the trailer so i could see what was going on outside. Most of the W.W's the kitchen is on the other side. So the floor plans or a lot different.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.