Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it is a record, however, it should be...

In 48 hours, you all have managed to aquire 90 members and 990 posts...sure did take some time to go through all of them.

You guys are good...

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you all have really been at it...at this pace, we will be huge in no time!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you are enjoying your stay! Yes have been busy with this site and my other one, but it is all worth it!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And just shy of 1200 posts! You guys are quick!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks cpool...I am working on finding a design to redo the design. A lot of people preferred we have a full screen design, therefore, I need to have a different design done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys,
Hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries, being one of the 'competition' and all... :yahoo:

The site's looking good. Keep up the good work. I know all too well how much work it is to get things fired up and rolling. Sooo many details.

Let me know if I can help in some way. I've got a couple of guys that do themes and skins and assorted other web/forum development for reasonable $$. Notice I didn't say cheap. Web development and cheap do not fit into the same sentence.

Have fun. Don't forget to come visit your old haunts every now and then. :good:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah we sure have ! I first guessed that we would hit 100 by the end of the weekend....we almost hit that the first day ! things have slowed a lil but I think next mid week we should be plus 200.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lets hope so my friend, nonetheless, I think we are off to a good start! :good:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hey guys,
Hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries, being one of the 'competition' and all... :yahoo:

The site's looking good. Keep up the good work. I know all too well how much work it is to get things fired up and rolling. Sooo many details.

Let me know if I can help in some way. I've got a couple of guys that do themes and skins and assorted other web/forum development for reasonable $$. Notice I didn't say cheap. Web development and cheap do not fit into the same sentence.

That's the nice thing,
there aren't really a whole lot of boundaries here, you are more than welcome here and can have your name blackrhinoperformance for all I care.
but, you ARE the rhinomaster. The first one to start this whole crazy forums thing.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome Brian.... Glad you made it over here.

You did not overstep your boundaries..... I can vouch for you. Great now everyone will hate you as much as they do me.... :good:

Brian is a great guy.....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey guys,

Welcome Brian!
Add one more to the member's list and another post to the growing tally! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.