Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am 23 and build house's for a living... just wondering what every one else does to pay for the addiction??????
here is a pic of my house i built did most all of the work myself to save some change..... if you live close id build
you what ever you want, lol.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
i'm an illegal alien, no license, no social security number, 17 kids, child support, bankrupt, divorced, erectile disfunction, on parol, freeloading welfare and unemployment from our government, blind, alchoholic, druggy, and of course i'm a rhino addict. other then these insignificantl details, my life is great as long as my rhino is running perfectly. who is up to ride with this bandito? :D:p:yahoo: all kidding aside, i'm a ford dealer, but i may be jumping ship to toyota!!!! money talks!!!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Telecom engineer here...nothing too exciting but it pays the bills, well most of them ;)

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm a General Foreman for a Low Votage Data Company that is Union. I install,term, and splice Fiber and copper. Been doing it now for 13 years. Man time flies by.

I make this crap..............

Look like this......

I also build full data centers. This one was for Ameriquest

Here's a coax job I did in a Lab (5,800 coax's in 3 cabinets)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i own a repair shop and towing and do the impounds for the city and state WANA CAR CHEEP come see me

·
Registered
77 Posts
are you rigging the one armed bandits?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I am unemployeed, I need a job so if anyone has a lead i will do it. i am bored out of my mind. All i do is ride and read about riding. Any suggestions would be great. :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
misery enjoys company. what are you doing tomorrow? lol!!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I am unemployeed, I need a job so if anyone has a lead i will do it. i am bored out of my mind. All i do is ride and read about riding. Any suggestions would be great. :(
I need A driver

·
Registered
77 Posts
maybe we can flip some patties for jimmyzzz. (of the world famous tommies burgers).

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am a wireless switch tech for Verizon Wireless... Previously a site Leader for Nortel Networks... so I can appreciate the cabling Stetler.. Nice work! I have a couple patch panels for you to clean up.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I build Horsepower for a living :yahoo:
Before I started Benchmark Performance, I worked for Honda for 11 years, the last 6 in reseach & development.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
ok well i just did a 66 mustang gt 350 and everyone knows that it has a 302 in it well just DYNOED AT 681 HP AND yes that is with the orgianal # 302 ........FRAZIER'S AUTO REPAIR &TOWING 805-688-8070 call if you have a hot rod you want to make go fast

·
Registered
77 Posts
i'm sorry to tell you that a 66 shelby should have a hi po 289 cid. the first year of the 302 was 1968-9? shelbys did not run 302s but FoMoCo did have a "boss 302", "boss 351", and "boss 429" options in their hi po mustangs. a pre 66 shelby would have a 289 and a 67-71 could have a 351c, a 390, or a 428cobra jet. you do not have a matching number car but it sure sounds sweet.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.