Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I need some last minute ideas for somewhere to go for the 4th that isn't 100 degrees. I may head to Glass Creek near Mammoth but its pretty far and looking for other options.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
We might go to New Port Dunes, it is on the beach and you candrive your Rhino around "real slow" but it is still fun being a pimp on the beach, very kid friendly and The fireworks show is the best in OC. Big money spent in Newport Beach for fireworks.

Newport Dunes RV Resort Main Page

I am going to get a camping spot so you can just be a guest, alot less $$$$

·
Registered
119 Posts
White Mountains......Arizona. I just got back today and the high for today was 75 degrees,Will be going back for the 4TH

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Joey call me if you guys want to come hang at the beach, We will be there all week starting tomorrow. Hell anybody that wants to come hang with us you are welcome. Pm me and I will give you my cell and the camping info. i do have a full bus so sleeping over would be to difficult, unless you want to bring your rig I will get you a deal on a spot.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i'm going to echo lodge in parker .....right on the river ...... IT WILL BE GOING OFF!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
goin to Kolob UT and piss off some old people when we make our 1am drunkin saftey meeting run.....goodtimes......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts