Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this on the other forum, so like it says what does it mean...i will go first.....goodguys75 goodguys street rod club and the yr i was born...:eek:k:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Mopar (short for MOtor PARts) is the automobile parts and service arm of Chrysler LLC. The term was first used by Chrysler in the 1920s and has been in continuous use ever since. Mopar parts are original equipment manufactured parts for Chrysler vehicles.

Mopar has passed into broader usage among car enthusiasts as an unambiguous reference to the Chrysler parent company, as the Chrysler name also refers to a company marque. The term has thus become an inclusive word for any Chrysler-owned brand, but generally any Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Imperial, or DeSoto, and later American Motors (AMC) or Jeep, vehicle. Thus, for example, a car club for owners of any Chrysler Corporation vehicle might describe itself as a club for "Mopar enthusiasts."

The term Mopar is most closely associated with the muscle cars produced by Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth during the 1960s and into the early 1970s. They were famous for the wide selection of engines and carburetor combinations available for their cars. Class "LA" engines included the 273, 318, 340, and 360,the LA is used after the 70s for the magnum engines, and were predominantly used in the base model cars. Class "B" and "RB" included the high performance engines including the 361, 383, 400, 413, 426 wedge, 440, and 426 Hemi. The 440 engine was available with a single four-barrel carburetor (magnum) or three Holley two-barrel carburetors (six-pack). The Hemi (named for its hemispherical combustion chambers) still serves as the pinnacle of power in Mopar automobiles.

ENTHUSIAST
1. a person who is filled with enthusiasm for some principle, pursuit, etc.; a person of ardent zeal: a sports enthusiast.
2. a religious visionary or fanatic.

·
Registered
476 Posts
We built three buggies over the years.

My dads - chasethisone

Mine (obviously) - chasethistoo

and my Sisters - chasethisIII

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Well I was banging my wife in Kauai, and you know she got pregnant and had a baby, So my wife is Asian, korean to be exact and and i am white. So when we took the baby back, All our friend in Kauai called our baby half a howly or a Hapa in Pigeon Kauai talk. Well we have spent a bunch of time in Kauai and my kids are Hapa's and I am the Howly. Its kind of funny they are totally excepted there and i am the outcast. And I am the one that spent so much tim there.:confused:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lets keep it rolling........................:yahoo::clap:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
pretty simple

2007 FJ Cruiser that I have and use for rhino rescue on occasion!! Right Bruce, ( high Desert Rhino)??? LOL

Rog

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Well I drive a diesel, hence dieselpowered :good:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mine is obvious.

I do however need a better explanation on this one. :confused:

Mopar (short for MOtor PARts) is the automobile parts and service arm of Chrysler LLC. The term was first used by Chrysler in the 1920s and has been in continuous use ever since. Mopar parts are original equipment manufactured parts for Chrysler vehicles.

Mopar has passed into broader usage among car enthusiasts as an unambiguous reference to the Chrysler parent company, as the Chrysler name also refers to a company marque. The term has thus become an inclusive word for any Chrysler-owned brand, but generally any Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Imperial, or DeSoto, and later American Motors (AMC) or Jeep, vehicle. Thus, for example, a car club for owners of any Chrysler Corporation vehicle might describe itself as a club for "Mopar enthusiasts."

The term Mopar is most closely associated with the muscle cars produced by Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth during the 1960s and into the early 1970s. They were famous for the wide selection of engines and carburetor combinations available for their cars. Class "LA" engines included the 273, 318, 340, and 360,the LA is used after the 70s for the magnum engines, and were predominantly used in the base model cars. Class "B" and "RB" included the high performance engines including the 361, 383, 400, 413, 426 wedge, 440, and 426 Hemi. The 440 engine was available with a single four-barrel carburetor (magnum) or three Holley two-barrel carburetors (six-pack). The Hemi (named for its hemispherical combustion chambers) still serves as the pinnacle of power in Mopar automobiles.

ENTHUSIAST
1. a person who is filled with enthusiasm for some principle, pursuit, etc.; a person of ardent zeal: a sports enthusiast.
2. a religious visionary or fanatic.

·
Registered
582 Posts
loco Definition ☆ loco (lō′kō)
ADJECTIVE:
Slang
Mad; insane.
TRANSITIVE VERB:
Slang To make insane; craze.

Every since I was little the family has always thought I was a little crazy. Also there was another cousin that his name was Miguel so in order for people to know what Miguel they were talking about they would say "loco".
The End

1 - 20 of 72 Posts