Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Whiplash will be airing on FOX Sport Net for 13 weeks. No dates posted yet.

Whiplash Racing 2008!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Utv racing

UTV Racing is on Directv MAN channel 608 @7pm tonight 07-08-08 from Lake Elsinore, Ca. I don't know if it includes Whiplash Racing or not though. :clap::clap:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Oh I am going to have to keep my eye out for that, thanks!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
thats kinda funny somebody named granny gets the man channel, no offense granny just struck me funny thats all, the screen name makes me picture my old grams, and then i see her catching big air in a rhino, going home have a few beers and watching man channel:D:D
and PS i don't have it either.hahahah

·
Registered
785 Posts
damn i missed this post!!! i was wondering when we would start seeing it on TV... speed covers the CORR racing but doesnt show the CORR UTV racing.... id like to see that on speed in HD!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
thats kinda funny somebody named granny gets the man channel, no offense granny just struck me funny thats all, the screen name makes me picture my old grams, and then i see her catching big air in a rhino, going home have a few beers and watching man channel:D:D
and PS i don't have it either.hahahah
I am not offended by your comments. Gramps and I raised 3 sons,and now grandkids, all involved in all types of motorcycle and quad and sandcar riding. And I was right there with them. We no longer do big jumps or drink the beer but we do go on the Rhino rides with the gang, including Max Powers. And we do watch offroad riding and racing on whatever channel it is on.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Granny do mind if I send my wife over to you sometime, so you can kick her azz into shape. i want her to be more like you!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Granny do mind if I send my wife over to you sometime, so you can kick her azz into shape. i want her to be more like you!
When you got together with her, you took her the way she was. If she wants to change she will in her own time.
I found that I could not "beat them, so I joined them".:good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
When you got together with her, you took her the way she was. If she wants to change she will in her own time.
I found that I could not "beat them, so I joined them".:good:
thats some good advice, She is coming around slowly, We have two girls 6 and 8. So i am working on the little girls, making them desert/river/beach girls, and mom comes along because she wants to make sure i dont hurt someone.

·
Registered
203 Posts
thats some good advice, She is coming around slowly, We have two girls 6 and 8. So i am working on the little girls, making them desert/river/beach girls, and mom comes along because she wants to make sure i dont hurt someone.
I would go along too in case someone did get hurt!! Even little boys need their mommies when they are hurting. Big ones too!!! Ask John!!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
john is probably saying chezzz mom why you got to tell them everything lol
You sound like a good mom!:clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts