Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dare you say?

Pm everyone you know at naziforums with news of a new site, let us know when you get the banned sign

You have been banned for the following reason:
Keep your bs and cronies at your new forum buddy ol pal we dont need the bs

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

1st

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep looking, but haven't seen it yet, i guarantee the bitch is sniffing around undercover, but we won't ban her cause we have a penis and not a vagina.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I havent been oficially banned yet but theyre editing all my posts to make sure that I dont give out any clues....bitches!

·
Registered
157 Posts
They are blocking me from posting this site name on my p.m.'s at nazi forums.
Oh well...:confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah I just got through reading it. How many of the screen names around here and there does everyone see on BRP, GD and other sites?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
sorry to see them bashing you mike WTF is up with Chandler talk about lap dog.ahahahTweety and the sperm guy have been very vocal latley, about bashing booya and this place, guess they just need there time ion the limelight after the whole max blow up.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Me and Chandler have bumped heads since the start.... I dont take it to serious and I dont think that he does either.... He is always waiting for an opportunity.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I learned about this site from one of mikef's posts over there. Thanks Mike........:good:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
A dare you say?

Pm everyone you know at naziforums with news of a new site, let us know when you get the banned sign

You have been banned for the following reason:
Keep your bs and cronies at your new forum buddy ol pal we dont need the bs

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

1st

old archives

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
old archives

same shit from you, tryin to stir up trouble, or troll for members,
I see what you trying to point out, but there is no comparison to what happened with me and rf and what you are trying to accomplish here.
I never fucked you over and rhinotalk has not started to censor and remove posts other than the bullshit posts about your new forum, which I will gladly take credit for.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts