Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Who have you done in your Rhino lately

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Hapa 
#1 ·
NFW or what ever not for kids!

How many of you Rhino owner have done it in your Rhino? lol:confused:

I am not gonna tell my story just yet. i want to see if I am the only one who has really used that back seat, or the hood or what ever. Lets hear it, I cant be the only one.:yahoo:

no pics necessary, i have met enough of you ugly azzes to know i dont want to see that! j/k lol

#2 ·
No one for me...but my car has pretty much been in different shops since I got it ;)

#6 ·
seems like we are the only ones fully utilizing our Rhinos.
I tried it in the back seat, too small for our applications lol
finally just did it on the hood in Glamis. Almost got caught, we could here a rider coming close but, the guy never got a light on us, probably didnt even know we were there.

#10 ·
We took a day trip up to the top of a huge ass mountain. On the way up, we passed and old creepy guy riding a piece of shit mountain bike. Well, once we got to the top the fun started and low and behold that guy rode his bike all the way to the top!!! It was kind of funny how it went down. I never saw him but my wife did. He was just sitting there next to his bike eating an apple and enjoying the show. Good thing my wife has a great sense of humor becuase she thought the whole thing was hilarious!!!

#16 ·
Only once for me...Coral Pink... no pun intended... out in the back trees, after we were done we started to leave and noticed a ranger just chillin up in the pine trees...dont know if he saw, or what he saw...kinda spooked my wife..dont know if she'll be as game next time..

now in h.s. w/ my vdub bus... I got lots of good ones... including a bum watchin through the foggy window for who knows how long..me chasin him down the street neked w/ pecker swingin...h.s. was goodtimes!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.