Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
We have been to Dunefest the past 4 years and every year it would get better and more expensive. This year it would cost us $230.00 to camp and get into the events and with all the sponsers from the following years opting for Sand Fest we thought we would take the year off and see how it pans out with new sponsers and new people running the show. I am sure you will have a great time and be safe. Let us know how it compares to previous years.

·
Registered
466 Posts
any rhino vendors out there now? have a friend that needs some stuff....

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my plans got all f'd up last minute, not enough time to prepare for a trip like that. i didnt plan it out right!!! so im at home!!! Boooooo:mad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
That is a bummer!

But good news is there is another one next year and I'm planning on hitting it up.

Gotta see what all the hubbub's about.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I noticed he hasn't responded to me either. must have his manties all in a wad.
No, wasnt your fault max... it was a financial decesion.. ive paid for so many UTV Mayhem trips with my paychecks and tell myself ill pay myself back, but it just never happens, so i decided i needed to spend time getting my media kits together so i can raise $$ for some upcoming events i have planned for the the DVD.. so it sucks im not going to oregon, but i am getting some important shiz done! now im working on the Black Hills UTV Rally in S Dakota over labor day.

·
Registered
0 Posts
No, wasnt your fault max... it was a financial decesion.. ive paid for so many UTV Mayhem trips with my paychecks and tell myself ill pay myself back, but it just never happens, so i decided i needed to spend time getting my media kits together so i can raise $$ for some upcoming events i have planned for the the DVD.. so it sucks im not going to oregon, but i am getting some important shiz done! now im working on the Black Hills UTV Rally in S Dakota over labor day.
OR The Party In The Pines over Labor Day!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
49 Posts
We went to sandfest over the 4th of july and dunefest. dunefest was a way better turn out. best weather ever there.I was very suprized with the turn out since the fulbore pulling out of dunefest.Sand fest had the weather to deal with wind blew the whole week and it was very un organized event but to be expected for a first year event hopefully next year will be different fulbore has the skills to make a good event.everyone should have went

1 - 20 of 28 Posts