Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rigid Industries was lightened by one trailer last night, so if anyone is seen trying to off a 12' Zeiman single axle with checkered race deck let us know.

also had a steel storage box on the front.
see pics below....sorry they are the only ones i have.

they also broke into my RV and stole my coffee maker and some food. It is a Mr. Coffee and it was black... also some Doritos(1/2 full bag) a box of Grape Nuts(brand new)a case of Rockstar and my classic VHS tape of "Up In Smoke".(had a cigarette burn on the top of the tape)

Thanks crack heads!!!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Rigid Industries was lightened by one trailer last night, so if anyone is seen trying to off a 12' Zeiman single axle with checkered race deck let us know.

also had a steel storage box on the front.
see pics below....sorry they are the only ones i have.

they also broke into my RV and stole my coffee maker and some food. It is a Mr. Coffee and it was black... also some Doritos(1/2 full bag) a box of Grape Nuts(brand new)a case of Rockstar and my classic VHS tape of "Up In Smoke".(had a cigarette burn on the top of the tape)

Thanks crack heads!!!!!

Man, arizona has a lot of tweakers out stealing shit, sorry for your loss.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Unbelieveable :mad: Will definately keep an eye out for it!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dude that blows! Sorry about than man, I know whats its like to have shit stolen...the one time I had my truck stolen I was in Peoria, AZ...f'n bastards jacked my pimp ass ride and drove it hermasillo Mex. I am still pissed about it and it was like 6 years ago!

I would have been really freeked if anyone took my Dorritos! F'n pussy, take the lays but not the Dorritos! He was probably a fat fuckin thief!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Man that sucks. I doubt it would make its way all the way to Missouri but I will be looking. Also, if i see a guy carrying a mr. coffee and a bag of doritos I'll make him tell me where the trailer is.:D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Damnit, I told you guys to cam that parking. For a small fee monthly I will make periodic passes with my AR and Street Sweeper 3 times a night. otherwise you know I will be looking and eager to respond to those NO GOOD FUCKING CRACK ASS ******* if I see it!!:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
450 Posts
And it was only two days ago I put a "want" add out on Craigslist for a checkerboard floor utility trailer. Thats BS... AZ does seem to have a lot of thieves.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Seems pretty identifiable. Even if they rattle can the checkerboard it would seem pretty obvious. Good luck, we'll watch in SoCal.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks

Thanks all, you know there will be some kind of reward..........

·
Registered
138 Posts
I will keep my eyes and eyes open, I drive about 300 miles a day would love to kick the fucking shit out of some crack ass bitch. :mad:

Sorry to hear about that...

·
Registered
77 Posts
at least they did not jack that nuclear missile launcher that is mounted on your rhino.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
We do alot of stolan recoveries and it dont look good hope you have INS.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks

thanks again everyone for paying attention to this, probably wont find it but it sure would be nice to come across the person who took it. they could have their own thread..........with alot of pictures.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts