Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IT GOSE (i spell like shit so bear with me)
The help is here max-powers helped my buddy on the beach! he did not have to but he did he went out of his way to do so!He allso told me some real good info one hell of a guy
HighDesert_Rhino helped me get my rhino going after a littal drop off and stuck around to make shour it was good to go the nexed morrning he had my bigger ishu all figguered out and told me the only way to fix it after that i was duning agin!!he allso gave me some real good advice about gussuting and shoued me where to do it (but dont sit infront of his moter home his horn is louder than shit)all most forgot the watermelon thanx!
hapa what can i say about you :good:great guy and a good family guy (I have kid so thats a must and you where alwas there to help tow strap jumper cabels red bull vodka 7up for my red cup!!!
07fj you where the only one over on rf that gave me real good advice and helped with alot of my rhino problems!!thanx
UTV Mayhem what a helpfull guy and nice to we hade a blast thanx for inviting us out with you and you hospatality and the hammberger:good:
proshop best deal around to go fast with out droping 4000.00 my rhino 660 now pulls 64mph no head work no cam same piston it came with 1645 miles ago
thats why i like it here and dont let this shit go to you head hope to see you all at the sand agin for those i have not meat looking forwored to it:good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I like it cause it is real and I get to meet all sorts of other crazy people with the same hobby as me :good:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
me too, cause a whole bunch of my friends are here and some I have not met yet!!

No prob Terry, I tell it like it is, not just what I have on MY rhino like so many others over there. I get so sick of the same people pushing the same shit. There is better stuff out there than I have, but a budget is a concern for me like so many others.

I try my best to do research and pass it on to others, Many here have helped me also, And for that I am grateful. :eek:k:

Rog, AAA of the Dunes, HA HA!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i forgot here i can say what i want like HCR CO IS A JOKE AND DONT STAND BEHIND THERE OWN SHIT!!and not be sensoured.. and this site has much more nolage now than rf keep it up and thanx for having me

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
We are happy to have you and I am going to do my very best to make your list ;) LOL

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Diesel are you kidding? you are the creator and Max is the stork that delivers us here!

Turbo I dont know what to say except no problem any time mu new friend:eek:

FUCK TURBO!!!!;);)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts