Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This makes no sense to me. Why would you do this? [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=CR4kTXalXb0&feature=related]YouTube - 08 02 10 What are they thinking[/ame]

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Some say stupid i say he made with no prob. and he is riding while the others are still wating to cross.:clap:

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks like he shwooped it to me, I was expecting the trailer to wash away;
seems as if he might have been in a coastal area with a rising tide...

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
looks like he shwooped it to me, I was expecting the trailer to wash away;
seems as if he might have been in a coastal area with a rising tide...
you are right on it is pismo river crossing after the rains

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
he might have been trapped and no other way out before the tide came in, he pulled it off, bet his wife was screaming at him lol lucky fucker right there

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
the frist guy on this post that started this that truck went right thru some times at pismo it must be done he knew what he was doing not to fast not to slow and yes there is a to slow if you watch it he dose not run over the wave he is making he stays 1 to 2 feet behind it and gose right throu it i have gone throu pulling a 40 foot 5th wheel and water allmost to the top of the hood but then i am a RETARED WITH BIG BALLS

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All that salt waters gotta make a mess of our trailer and truck. I can understand if you have no choice, but I think I would wait it out until the tide went down.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts