Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to teach your wife to use a handgun if she does not follow directions!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFCa92t4B4]YouTube - Revenge On Wife[/ame]

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
that is f'n hilarious, can't believe she racked it playin with it finger on the trigger, like that doubt she knew how to check if it's loaded. funny ass shit but goes to show you there are some fuckin ignorant gun owners out there. had that happen to me once guy told me glock was unloaded we where camping with a bunch of kids around, check the hole fuckin a 1 in the chamber, bout beat the fuckin idiot with it when i cleared it.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear that! I have been around guns pretty much my entire life and I will be honest...going out shooting with people a lot of times makes me quite nervous. As far as I am concerned, never hand a gun to someone without the slide locked back (semi-automatic or pump shotgun for that matter)

Nonetheless, the video is quite funny, but it does prove a point...a little gun education can go a long way!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Always assume the gun is loaded, I got caught by a concrete chunk from a ricochet bullet because someone (family member) thought it was Unloaded.

People shoot people not guns.

Rog

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
oh def. i am by far not an anti-gun person just statin the story thats all even got me one of those fancy CCW for the butt fucks that think my shit is there shit. lol
but that video is pretty dam funny

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know, something I saw, take a look at 33 seconds, she is standing outside that door.

Do you think this who thing was staged?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I saw her standing there, but she was still looking down, so i am thinking it was not staged. Then again she seems pretty hokey handling the gun like she is trying to stay interested or over acting. Either way I like when she kisses the gun!!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was she kissing it? I thought she was smelling the hammer?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I thought it might be staged til (like Funk said) the expression on her face told the truth. She pretty much shit her pants!!! Even my wife laugheher ass off as we watched it twice...:yahoo::clap:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts