Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey a 100 a week is pretty good...if we keep this up, there is no stopping us! :good:

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'm a new member to all the forums really. This one seems to have a funner lighter atmosphere, It's feels less corporate/censored and a lot more new comer friendly. If it stay's like this I see more people coming in droves. I still check out other forums mostly reading and looking at classifieds. Most of my time is spent here:clap:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I'm a new member to all the forums really. This one seems to have a funner lighter atmosphere, It's feels less corporate/censored and a lot more new comer friendly. If it stay's like this I see more people coming in droves. I still check out other forums mostly reading and looking at classifieds. Most of my time is spent here:clap:

Yes sir! God Bless America!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
that is the best thing I have heard about our Forum!!!:clap: That is our goal less censorship more fun wide open.. Spread the word, i am glad you are here!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.