Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions on the best place to get my hands on some window nets?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have some window nets that I used 1 time. They were custom made for my Rhino with a stock cage. I used them in the Soboba Race. If you are interested in them send me a PM. They go down to the bottom of the seat. here are a few pics so you can see what they look like.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh thanks for the response my friend, I guess I should have been more specific. I am actually needing some to go on the rear half of my four seat cage.

Actually I need something like this:

Simpson Rear Netting

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
wow did you see how cool PRP's website is in my last post? I have never been there before so I was like what is that link in my post? I guess it is just a cool intro:confused:

Sorry to hijack here Dp, I sent PRP and e-mail with pictures of me some others busting 50 and 60 foot airs at Pismo for RhinoMayhem2. told them we could use some new seats and side nets if we are going to keep this up. Just figured I would go for it, i used to hussle with my bikes for free stuff all the time. Blakey is teaching an old dog new tricks.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL thanks, I will take a look at those.

How do they mount?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
They use those little seat belt clips. easy to use, my kids are in and out of that thing all the time. I highly recommend the seatbelt mount. i will go take a pic. Give me a min.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks appreciate it very much!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, that looks like another way to go as well.

Appreciate the pictures!

·
Registered
363 Posts
PRP, Mastercraft and others will make them for you. Just send them a template made out of cardboard.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey DP,

Contact Simpson Race, they can make you a set to your specs, much like the ones you pictured. You can see thier tag in that image too...
Ya I was thinking of doing that once I get back in town, thanks!

PRP, Mastercraft and others will make them for you. Just send them a template made out of cardboard.
That is a good idea...pretty large area though, how would I get the template to them...I am sure I could do an AutoCAD drawing for them through.

What cage do you have? I'm selling mine seperate from my cage and they are Brand new!!

Actually the cage was made by MSHQ out here in Arizona. I wonder if those would work?

What sorta price you looking to get out of them? What are the dimensions and how do them mount?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ya I was thinking of doing that once I get back in town, thanks!

That is a good idea...pretty large area though, how would I get the template to them...I am sure I could do an AutoCAD drawing for them through.

Actually the cage was made by MSHQ out here in Arizona. I wonder if those would work?

What sorta price you looking to get out of them? What are the dimensions and how do them mount?
They mount with a bar, That slides through the loop hole at the top and the bottom. On one of the basr it has a spring and a pin at the end so you can easily open it to climb in and out.
I bought the bar and pin set up from Mckenzies Offroad. When you buy these nets from RedArt they don't come with mounting hardware. I'm keeping the mounting hardware for my new cage I'm building.
I'll have to get you the measurements later today.

You will have to weld onto your cage.
Here's a link to the guys that sell the bar kit I have. You will have to slightly modifiy this bar kit because nobody makes them long enough for the window size of the rhino.
http://www.colemanracing.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=76_880

1 - 18 of 18 Posts