Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Just bought an '06 450 Rhino with an aftermarket 4 seater cage. The cage is great, but is slightly tweaked and is too tall for my trailer.

Does anyone in SoCal (I am in the Inland Empire) have a stock cage laying around gathering dust? If so, I will gladly pay to take it off your hands. I would prefer a cage that has never been rolled, bent, or abused... I will pick it up if it's local.

Thanks!

KH_Rhino

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm sure there will be someone closer to you but... I have one in Phoenix, AZ that I have modified with the front A bars, light tabs, a harness bar, whip tab and wired for lighted whip. Let me know if your interested... there's always someone going from AZ to CA we know... :)

Like to get $100 for it because of the mods, but hey I'm flexable... :D

623-570-6444

Here's a pic of it....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that looks pretty nice! That's the kind of light bar I want, too. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who travels back and forth between Phoenix and SoCal. Otherwise I would gladly pay you $100 for it.

KH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.