Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to all,we are very interested in getting a select few cars 12 to start our own racing series if any of you are interested please call me we will make the price right,you will see racing this car is afordable and you do not have to purchase upgrades to anything to do it.

Our new 2009 cars will be out in 6 weeks our race cars fully loaded will be available Sept 15 all going well you just need two helmets the cars are fully equipped and ready to go.
Eamon 951 259 3339

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joey,
We are presently building 12 cars that will meet SCORE specifications these cars will get a class of their own based on 12, Actually i think you only need 4as I understand it to have a class established.
Please view the webiste for complete car specifications for the race car.

Sponsorship

As you can see by the price many people have a lot more invested in a UTV with in reason and a lot less HP, we will actually give out customer a limited warrenty on the race car and as you can see by the mini sponsorship on line we are serious about getting people racing at a reasonable cost,on local tracks and desert racing,note the car comes with an interchangable wing so you can remove all of the racing hardwear(spare wheel and jack) and go to Glamis with the same car.

Presently 4 of the cars are sold to exsisting X18 customers that wish to up grade to the full race version.

Eamon

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
ive taken a demo ride in one of these and they are pretty impressive, didnt buy one because i was looking for a four seater.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Welcome to our Rhino Madness, Nice car's there Eamon. You may remember me i have the white Rhino Mike built it? Anyhow we have taken that deamon ride 0 to 70 pretty dam quick. I really like the new cars, and I hear the four seater is here?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are the cars built in Temecula?
The final assembley is done in Temecula,some of the parts ans sub assemblys are built in Germany,USA,Mexico,China,Japan and korea to keep the cost down.
All parts and the car are warrented for 90 days and every part on the car you can purchase from Kartec and or any reputable parts house in the USA.

Please call me if you would like to know any additional information and or view our website for the manufactuers components we utilized in the build.
Eamon
Predator Motor Corporation

1 - 15 of 15 Posts