Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

Yamaha shopping new color schemes

5K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  BiggJim 
#1 ·
#6 ·
My response to question 12. Why is this your favorite color?

Because its less gay then the rest! Focus on motor and quit it with the lame colors. Nobody gives a shit about color, if they want color then we paint it. POWER is what is going to sell you more rhinos. Pull your heads out of your ass'.

#7 ·
My response to question 12. Why is this your favorite color?

Because its less gay then the rest! Focus on motor and quit it with the lame colors. Nobody gives a shit about color, if they want color then we paint it. POWER is what is going to sell you more rhinos. Pull your heads out of your ass'.
You could of said because the Cocksnapper in Illinois liked all of the other colors!!!!!!!! LMAO EEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Rog

#8 ·
I also threw in some comments about engine size and stated my next will be a Kawi because they dropped the ball.

#11 ·
I got this by e-mail; what a waste of time. i did get to tell them that Kawi and Polaris are faster and they need to step up!!

I can hear their responce, We sell like 50 times more Utv's than both other companies combined and some dumb shit wants us to change something?

I am pissed at Yamaha this year, but if they step up with a bunch more power next year all will be forgiven. And they probably know that already? the fucks

#12 ·
As I've stated on other forums, I'm sure Yamaha is well aware of their position in the market, and I'm sure they are just as eager as we are to get something out with more power and better handling characteristics - there are just a lot of steps that go into the creation of these machines that we probably aren't all aware of! I don't mind waiting if that means they are being thorough and will come out with something badass! :)

BTW...I picked the blue one - it looks just my little blue stock racer I used to run! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.