Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Holy hell....that is just not going to buff out!

·
Registered
153 Posts
LOL... Roll cage anyone??? Reminds me of some people in college that hit the same thing at the Holiday Inn with a U-Haul...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That effen crazy, I replayed that video a few times and my guess would have been that the person in that truck was killed, but here is the story

Story quote.:
"At approximately 3 PM, Tuesday, July 2, a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, pulling a new travel trailer, hit the corner of the Texas State Bank Drive-In on Tenaha Street, causing the complete awning to come to the ground. Luckily, the driver of the Dodge, Mickey Miller, of Garrison and his 10 year old son were able to exit their vehicle uninjured. According to Miller he was circling the bank to park on the other side when the corner of his travel trailer caught the corner of the bank awning. Next thing he heard was a

Uninjured ?? if its true its a miracle !

·
Registered
68 Posts
what a dumb shit ...poor planing he should have been looking ahead and relized that hay my trailer is like 13' i'm probably not going to fit ...I'll just park over here on.. I'll bet this aint the first thing this guy hit It's just the first thing that he could'nt just keep moving past

some people should'nt be allowed to pull fifth wheel trailers this is one lucky mofo

·
Registered
481 Posts
atm

Now the comments on him driving a dodge...that has nothing to do with it...well, maybe it does..you see only a dodge has the pure grunt balls to knock something that big over..if he was driving a powerstroke,he would of been broke down on the side of the road with a blown head gasket,and if he was driving a duramax he would've been puffing smoke as his injectors were clogged or been at the dealership for his windows not rolling down or some other lame excuse for him being in a rental car for another week..so yes he was driving a cummins,once again the most reliable real diesel out there, oh and by the way,its only a six(6) cylnder you girlie's....

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Now the comments on him driving a dodge...that has nothing to do with it...well, maybe it does..you see only a dodge has the pure grunt balls to knock something that big over..if he was driving a powerstroke,he would of been broke down on the side of the road with a blown head gasket,and if he was driving a duramax he would've been puffing smoke as his injectors were clogged or been at the dealership for his windows not rolling down or some other lame excuse for him being in a rental car for another week..so yes he was driving a cummins,once again the most reliable real diesel out there, oh and by the way,its only a six(6) cylnder you girlie's....
right on cameron, I drive a cummins also and couldn't be happier.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts