Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I was offered from a friend to buy his YZ426F (2001), with less than average use, all stock except bars, triple clamp for $1500 on the "bro deal". I don't know much about this bike but it would be nice to add to the toy box. Can I get some input here?

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah have that same bike with a dual sport kit on it. the power on the bike is not as good as the new ones and it is a little heavy but the thing i like is it carries plenty of oil unlike the new bikes so it becomes more practical for the dual sport mode. I would say for the price add it to your collection

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah have that same bike with a dual sport kit on it. the power on the bike is not as good as the new ones and it is a little heavy but the thing i like is it carries plenty of oil unlike the new bikes so it becomes more practical for the dual sport mode. I would say for the price add it to your collection
Thanx for the feed back. I think I'll go grab it. Its always nice to have a spare ride in camp for friends plus when the Rhino ain't get'n the blood going I can take it for a spin.:good:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Thanx for the feed back. I think I'll go grab it. Its always nice to have a spare ride in camp for friends plus when the Rhino ain't get'n the blood going I can take it for a spin.:good:
Now you know better than to let friends ride your shit! LOL

Hold my beer, check this out!!!

Rog

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now you know better than to let friends ride your shit! LOL

Hold my beer, check this out!!!

Rog
hahaha true but my friends know that with the privilege to ride comes the "you break this shit and your taking it home with you and it better be fixed next week f*@%er!!" responsibility factor :punish:

·
Registered
889 Posts
They are Great Bikes! Just takes a special Tecnique to starting them. They are a little on the heavy side but they make a Fantastic Glamis Bike!

Not to be RFN like but shouldn't you keep your avatar "Work Safe"! I would hate to lose members because of it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts